CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hostess Stamp Clubs now forming!

Stamp Club is now forming. It is going to be a 10 month, 10 member club that will run February - November. The commitment is to purchase $15 in merchandise (before tax/S&H). Each member will be assigned a hostess month in which she will receive the hostess benefits - stamps & free merchandise. Stamp Club will start the last week in February. I'll hold two meetings each month in my home to accommodate schedules. Friday evenings at 7pm and Saturday afternoons at 2pm. As a Stamp Club member, you'll receive a free Idea Book & Catalog and you'll have the chance to make 2-3 projects at each meeting. We'll learn techniques that are more detailed than I can show in workshops. All you have to bring with you each month is your own adhesives. If you are unable to make a meeting, let me know and I'll put together a kit for the projects we do. All you have to do is assemble it. I'll email a picture of the finished product so you know what it looks like.


If you are interested in a 6 month club with a $25 monthly merchandise purchase commitment, I am happy to start a second club. And if you have enough friends to start your own club, I'm happy to facilitate it for you! Just let me know.

Spread the work and tell your friends! Feel free to forward this email to anyone you think might be interested in some stampin' fun! Stamp Clubs are a great way to get all those awesome Stampin' UP! products you want on a budget! It's also an awesome way to have fun with your friends and do what you love!

Sign up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment