CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A few new creations...

I made up these cards for an upcoming workshop.  My hostess wanted to do Valentine's cards, but I also wanted to give some other ideas using products from the Occasions Mini and the SAB brochures.

This first one is a 3x3 mini card.  I like to have some of these on hand for dropping a quick note off to a friend or to put with a little something.
Supplies (All Stampin' Up):  Stamps - Eat Chocolate;  Ink - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry; Cardstock:  Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry; Tools - Scallop Trim Border Punch, Decorative Lable Punch

This is a nearly no stamp card for Valentines.  It's similiar to this one, but I wanted to mix it up a bit.  I'll have a short tutorial up this week on how to make the flower in the center so check back if you want more details!
Supplies (All Stampin' Up): Stamps - Fabulous Phrases; Ink - Real Red; Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Patterns DSP, Red Glitter Paper; Tools - 1 3/4"Scallop Cirlc Punch, Decorative Lable Punch, Small Heart Punch; Embellishments - Basic Pearl Jewels


I haven't tried to do the water color look much, so I decided to give it a shot on this one.  I'm so happy with the way it turned out!  I stamped the blossoms and cut them out, adhering with dimensionals to give it a little more pop!  Hard to see in this picture.  I need to take a photography class!  :o)
Supplies (All Stampin' Up): Stamps - So Happy for You, Sweet Summer; Ink - Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Old Olive; Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Ice Cream Parlor DSP; Tools - Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch; Embellishments - Ice Cream Parlor 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment